Game Changing Technology
Flexible, dependable, low-cost, the Sensys Networks VDS240 wireless vehicle detection system uses magneto-resistive wireless sensors—with an unprecedented 10-year battery life—to detect vehicle presence and movement.
Our rugged, in-ground wireless sensors install in minutes, deploy in a matter of hours, and begin transmitting accurate, real-time detection data to signal controllers, traffic management centers, and traveler information systems. Installation is fast and simple, minimizing road closures and worker exposure, and greatly reducing operating and maintenance spending.
- In-pavement installation with no wires or lead-in cabling
- 10-year battery life
- Impervious to weather
- Rapid installation and deployment reduces road closures and worker exposure
- Patented, ultra-low “NanoPower” communications protocol
- Superior accuracy, dependability, and extensibility
- Universal platform for all traffic detection applications
- Self-calibrating, self-tuning
- Re-usable and remotely upgradeable
- Easily deployed in complex configurations
- Capable of over 300 million detections
Budget Saving Wireless Sensor Networks
Virtually maintenance free, and completely weather-independent, Sensys Networks’ wireless sensors perform flawlessly in temperature extremes, are unaffected by glare, wind, rain, or snow, and require no maintenance once installed. Self-calibrating, all software upgrades are performed over the air.
Turnkey Vehicle Detection Solutions
Many of today’s traffic detection applications are legacy systems from decades old deployments. These antiquated systems are expensive to acquire and maintain, limited by infrastructure capacity and roadway conditions, and poorly suited to scalability or integration. As a result, transportation agencies invest significant resources in their acquisition, customization, and maintenance.
In contrast, Sensys Networks’ turnkey, wireless detection solutions are revolutionizing how transportation agencies obtain and utilize accurate, real-time data. With unprecedented access to dependable, cost-effective detection solutions.
Unlike inductive loops, VDS240 requires no trenching, and can be installed wherever detection is needed, regardless of pavement degradation.